I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
Ettiene De Grellet

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yep, two boots!






Look at me... I am wearing two shoes--well boots. I treated myself--might as well protect my lovely new scars and cover them all up while I am at it too! It is truly weird to be walking on two feet again! I am re-learning how to use my right leg which is also shorter than my left, so my stride is less strideful and more gimpy. At this point I don't care! I am just thrilled to be able to wear pants and socks that are not anklets! Now, I am able to ware skirts because I want to not because I have to. Isn't life grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner