I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
Ettiene De Grellet

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Na-na-na hey, hey, hey good-bye na-na-na....."


As it is the eve of my life with out my TSF (Taylor-Spacial-Frame) I thought I would be more excited but instead my dang ankle hurts. In honor of the fateful event I have taken some "before" pictures to remind one and all, "Don't wear flip-flops!" That or to advertise that I am into really weird piercings. Whatever else happens this whole process, though uncompleted, will have left etchings across my life and especially on my heart. I know it sounds cheesy but it is as if I am hearing, "DON'T WAIST ANY MOMENT!" on a loud speaker--from my own life struggles to the struggles I have, I do and what I will witness in others. So without further ado please take a moment to look at the before pictures.





Pictures taken 9/23/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner