I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
Ettiene De Grellet

Monday, March 24, 2008

Another Hiccup in Time

Alas, my surgery has been rescheduled for April 17th. The good news is that I will not miss Scott O.'s last day as lead-interim minister for FCCB on March 30th. I do so hope we have a send off he so rightly deserves! I cannot believe how time flies when you don't want it to and how it drags on when you do want it to fly by! I will also be able to attend Miss Jennifer's Installation at the First Congregational Church of Forest Grove Oregon. Check out her profile too--they did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner