I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
Ettiene De Grellet

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Booties


These are 3 of the 8 baby booties I knitted for the darling nurse who has journeyed with me through my leg saga and is having a little bambino. We are all excited for her but will miss her very much! She is able to tell how I am doing by how I walk to the door to go back into the office rooms. I will have to train a new one all over again. :) Actually, I think my doc will miss her more than anyone! He is one of those brilliant types who needs someone to keep him on track and "in-line." It must be a brain trade off--you can't do both. I grew up w/a guy, who is also brilliant but clueless about other things. He was always loosing his keys or other various small items. But he was very charismatic and always had an entourage of gals following him and picking up what he would have lost. It was too funny to watch it all in action! I am not surprised he is successful w/a very organized wife! Funny how those things all work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner