I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
Ettiene De Grellet

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Surgery Time Update

Great news I am having surgery at 7:30am on Monday. The good news is that it looks like I am first on the docket. Bad news is that I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 in the morning. Guess I will be up before the sun. :) Anybody who is up that early can join us!
xoxo
Lara

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lara,

    I'll be on the road by 5am (my personal bad news)on my way to Bellevue for the last in my series of Broker classes. I'll have plenty of time to cross my fingers, wish on a lucky star, and most effectively...pray like the dickens for you.

    I am just now sending out the email to my mailing list of how to get to your blog, so expect some company sister.

    Blessings to you and your family,

    Sharon Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lara,

    I'll be up that early also, as I am leaving on a three day kayak trip. Joanne is having a good week, and I have three free days, so I'm leaving!

    I'll be holding you in my prayers while paddling. Be well - and enjoy the good pain meds.
    Love,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner