I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
Ettiene De Grellet

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Surgery Update

I have found out that I will have surgery Monday, August 13th. It could be any time between 12n to 2:30--it has to do with the doctor who is flying in from Portland Oregon. Both my local orthopedic doctor, Dr. Taranow and the big wig doctor from Portland have rearranged their schedules to make this work now instead of waiting for September when their schedules would be a little bit clearer. Thank you to all who prayed to make this happen sooner! I have a pre-op appointment w/Dr. Taranow on Friday so I will be updating the blog then. Does anyone have any ideas of how to thank these docs for rearranging their schedules? As for those further interested in seeing what I get to look forward to please check out this website http://www.limblengthening.com/beforeafter.html. The foot stuff is what is going to be added to my current frame. The photos also show that I am not that bad off too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner