I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
Ettiene De Grellet

Friday, December 21, 2007

Is there such a thing a self-help/parenting book for parents who have to/get to bring a child or more back home?

If not there should be! If so do you think it is too late for my parents to get some kind of education in before it is too late?

I wrote this to a dear friend who said it was a hoot and very touching to read all at the same time, so enjoy.

There are days that am so endeared to my parents. And then there are other days.... I have had visions of placing them in specific "homes" that have had anything but a good reputations. And of course in my visions I cackle and remind them of the torture they put me through way back when in 2007-2008. I also have another dream where I put them in the smallest of rooms in my "mansion of a home" and only let them have a bed, some clothing and nothing else that would be of importance and/or helpful, or useful to wile the days away. Of course I am saying in a sickening voice with a large smile, "it will only be temporary."


Then there are those other days that I can't believe that I not only had parents able but more than willing to hold me up while I travel this journey. And hold me up they have!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner