I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
Ettiene De Grellet

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Short but sweet times two.

This week I had an amazing step forward (pardon the pun)! I took Gertie Mae for a walk to the mail box and back. I then took Gus on a walk to the mail box and back. It was not a long walk because I am still very slow and a bit anxious about falling still. The other factor in the length was how long I felt Gus and Gertie could stand being reminded who was boss. I did some minor training stuff--no pulling, sit when I stop type of stuff. They have been too use to dragging mom around that reminding them is a must but also tiring to all. Looks like we all need more practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner